- Secure the dignity honour, health and welfare of citizens.
- To voice the citizens when they remain mute witness or spectator to any inhuman sufferings.
- Redress the victims of violence, whether through private or the authority and protected on humanitarian grounds.
- To educate citizens regarding the vulnerability in the criminal justice system, that makes the criminal conviction of wholly innocent persons possible.
- To educate the citizens about their right.
- Open for any citizen of India seeking redressal in the above matters or may act suo-motu.
Any other problem when Violence of human right is involved. To promote /protect/defend human rights and freedom, establish supremacy of law, to implement vigorously the concept of justice to all. etc.